Body Love for Women
1ST APRIL – 2ND APRIL 2023
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
“If you love, you will go on showering yourself, you will go on nourishing yourself.” OSHO
We will spend this time together as women to create an atmosphere of love and trust where we can reconnect with our bodies in acceptance and celebration.
Your beauty is innate, meet with it, celebrate it, reawaken your natural self-love with the support of the women in the course.
To be fully alive means to embrace all our senses, so we will explore special meditation techniques for women, that are ways of moving into our bodily energies with deep love – embracing ourselves as sensuous beings.
- Techniques that help you stay in contact with your self-love
- To respect, and be aware of, your body’s energy responses, so you can respond to life in ways that are in harmony with your inner being
- Ways of bringing self nurturance into your life, simply and easily
- Self-healing methods to help you shed the hurts of the past and celebrate your innate beauty
- To experience how relaxing your body naturally relaxes your mind
- To experience the truth that you are magnificent beyond comprehension, just as you are
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Brazilian-born Kimaya has training in multiple disciplines, including OSHO Therapy, Zen Counseling Skills, Conscious Relating, Family Constellation, Hypnosis for Meditation, Tantra, Neo Reichian Pulsation and Multidimensional Bodywork.
She travels globally, including to the Osho International Meditation Resort, Pune, India, offering self-transformation seminars, retreats and trainings in Hara Awareness, Self-Inquiry Intensives,Tantra and Women’s workshops, bodywork and Healing Therapy Trainings.
You can reserve your stay here. Additional program fees of 10,000 can be paid on arrival.
For any details, call us: +91-70-71-042-042
Please contact us for any question
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +91-70-71-042-042