Dance and Meditation Course
“The dancer remains one with the dance. Even when he starts dancing, the unity is not broken, there is no duality. Utter oneness.”
15TH JUNE 2023 TO 18TH JUNE 2023
Dancing Buddhas is an opportunity to participate in Sufi techniques and dance meditations from the wide range of revolutionary OSHO Meditation techniques especially created for contemporary humanity.
Each meditation will be preceded by an introduction to the technique by the facilitator.
You will also learn ways to allow meditation to become an easy part of your daily life. This course is a unique opportunity to meditate and celebrate with friends from around the world.
You are welcome to bring your friends and family members who can participate with you.
From the “Book now ” Button you can only pay for your stay and you can pay the rest amount INR 5000/- (Course Fee) on arrival!
- OSHO Dynamic Meditation – Breaking through limiting patterns of the body-mind
- OSHO Heart Meditation – The heart can do miracles, it immediately transforms the energy into blissfulness
- OSHO Nadabrahma Meditation – Through humming and hand movements, conflicting parts of you start falling in tune
- OSHO Kundalini Meditation – Melt the rock like being, and allow your natural energy to flow
- OSHO Evening Meeting Meditation– The art of listening. Experience silence without effort
- Dancing Meditations – Dance your way to meditation
- Soulful Musical Night – Enjoy a night of soulful deep music.
- Pool party – DJ Party with friends beside the pool.
- Bonfire – Cozy nights and lots of laughter
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE
“One has to feel the chakras, not know about them. You have to feel; you have to send feelers inside yourself. Only when you feel your chakras, and your kundalini and its passage, it is helpful; otherwise, it is not helpful. In fact, knowledge has been very destructive as far as the inner world is concerned. The more knowledge gained the less possibility of feeling the real, authentic, things.” ~Osho
Our chakras are in continuous flux in response to life situations. They nourish our physical, psychoemotional and spiritual aspects. This course brings awareness to our chakras and lets the blocked energy flow. This experience could be an alchemical journey of feeling, healing, and harmonizing the chakras. This can make us stay calm in all situations.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
“The silence that I have been talking about is the silence of the heart. It is a song in itself, without words and without sounds. It is only out of this silence that the flowers of love grow. It is this silence that becomes the garden of Eden.” Osho
- Open to qualities of the heart: intuition, empathy, compassion, love,
- Discover the keys to integrating the qualities of the heart into our lives and to remembering – moment to moment – that we have the choice of approaching life from the head or from the heart.
- Experience the heart as a bridge to meditation using techniques from Meditation: The First and last Freedom. Move easily into a natural, relaxed state of witnessing and see how this can transform our daily lives and our relationships with others
Course Participation Includes
All Meals and Refreshments: We serve multi-cuisine, locally-grown food. A Dining area with indoor and outdoor seating.
Daily Meditations: OSHO Dynamic Meditation, OSHO Audio Talk, OSHO Nadabrahma Meditation, OSHO Kundalini Meditation and the OSHO Evening Meeting Meditation.
Access to the Swimming Pool is included. Spa Facilities (Sauna, Jacuzzi, Samadhi Tank) are charged extra.
Access to the Osho Library.
Access to the Silence Dome.
Participants can enjoy occasional Night Events viz. DJ Parties, Creativity Night, Karaoke, Talent Shows etc.
Price: INR 7000 / Day
Price: INR 5000 / Day
Price: INR 1800 / Day
(Share By 4)
Price: INR 1800 / Day
(Share By 5)
Price: INR 21000 / Day
Price: INR 9000 / Day
Radhey Shyam Saraswati
Radhey Shyam – Managing Trustee of OSHO Manan Meditation Center in Gujarat at Mehsana. A meditator and facilitator with rich experience of facilitating various meditation camps all over India for four decades. Enthralls his audience with his light heartedness!
- Check-in time for participants: 15th June after 1 p.m.
- Opening Circle time: 15th June, 9:15 p.m.
- Program Starts: 15th June 6:30 p.m.
- Program Ends: 18th June
- Check-out time: 19th June by 10:00 a.m.